This free and flexible program provides in-home parenting education to families in Weber and Salt Lake Counties. Sessions and materials are available in English and Spanish.
The goal of Safe Families Utah is to strengthen families by teaching important skills and providing the tools necessary to:
• Identify and prevent abuse
• Recognize cycles of family violence
• Strengthen parenting skills
• Access community resources
Families take part in six to ten sessions in the comfort of their own home. Each session is designed to help meet a family's specific needs.
• Basic needs
• Breaking cycles of abuse
• Positive discipline
• Family fun
• Safe home environment
• Age-appropriate expectations
• Teaching children personal safety
• Appropriate boundaries
For more information about this program please call our office at 801-393-3366.